Business Development Manager
Who we are
Ad-Hock Task is one of the leading market place connecting buyers and sellers in the United Kingdom, we help people connect with each other’s in a convenient, secure platform to help each other on an Ad-hock basis (this is where our name comes from
We are working to bring change to any community where by you can use your talent and earn income through minor tasks that you can do.
Ad-Hock task will continue and committed to its mission by helping others and deliver value added services to communities where we operate
We would like you to be responsible for driving substantial business growth through both short and long-term initiatives from new partnerships.
You will be working closely with the founders and other key stakeholders in the Company and be the driving force in identifying, exploring and executing profitable commercial partnerships.
- Identifying new partnership opportunities that compliment Bark’s service offering
- Cultivate and optimize relationships with existing Bark partners
- Help shape Ad-Hock Task approach to partnership strategy and execution
- Managing key internal stakeholders (product, tech and marketing) involvement during new partner signups, ongoing integration and optimization
- Manage partner performance to match with our work ethics
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with management and extended team around all aspects of partner sourced opportunities
Required skills and experience
- Experience in business development, negotiating partner agreements and strategic partner management with demonstrable evidence of commercial success
- Experience of working in a high volume, online transactional business
- A mix of proven experience in both business and consumer markets
- Commercially astute, with the ability to identify opportunities
- You will be highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
How to apply
At Ad-Hoc Task we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.